» Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What exactly is Keepsayk?
- Keepsayk is a free iPhone app that allows you to create instant scrapbooks® using photos, videos and text that you can enjoy yourself or share online with friends and family. You can download it from the app store here.
- What’s an instant scrapbook?
- A scrapbook is a collection of your photos, videos and text automatically presented in simple, beautiful page layouts. You can get creative by adding captions and cropping photos, or changing layouts with a single tap in edit mode.
- Do I need a Dropbox account to use Keepsayk?
- You can create as many scrapbooks on your device as you like without using Dropbox. When you’re ready to share your scrapbooks, Keepsayk will need to be connected to a Dropbox account and the scrapbook contents will need to be uploaded. It’s easy to sign up for a free 2GB account right from the Keepsayk app.
- Will there be a Mac/Android/Windows Phone version of the app?
- Keepsayk is only available for iOS at the moment. We’ll continue to investigate other platforms as the app grows.
- How can I share my scrapbooks privately?
- There are three available privacy settings for each scrapbook: Private scrapbooks are viewable on your device only and cannot be shared. Protected scrapbooks can be shared online and include a password that you can set or change at any time. Public scrapbooks can be viewed online by anyone with a link, and can be posted on social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Can I embed a scrapbook on my website or blog?
- Any scrapbook with sharing set to public can be embedded. To get the embed code for a public scrapbook visit it on the web, tap the share icon, and then the orange embed icon.
- My website or blog won’t let me embed a scrapbook or just shows a link. How come?
- Some hosts or content management systems put restrictions on what kind of content can be embedded on a page or post. If you’re having a problem embedding a scrapbook, please let us know via our support page and we’ll try to help.